Take Yourself Out to the Ballgame!
LIMITED SPACE—RESERVE NOW!
It’s back!!! The Chicago Metropolitan Ski Council is doing a Rooftop Game again this year. We’re returning to the same great Wrigleyville building we used in 2016 and 2017.
GAME: Da Cubs vs. the Colorado Rockies
DATE: Sunday, September 18, 1:20 pm
VENUE: Wrigleyville Rooftops, 3639 N. Sheffield (Right Field)
• One of the best rooftop views of Wrigley Field available
> Unobstructed by video screens
>Check out the view below in link
- All-inclusive food and drink
> Food served throughout the game
>Beer, wine, and soft drink options. Alcohol served through the 7th inning
>View menu in link below
>Vegetarian option available upon request
• Outdoor stadium seating on rooftop level
• Covered bleacher seating on club level
• Indoor and outdoor eating areas
• Bars on two levels • An elevator (NOT available at some other rooftop clubs)
• Hours of FUN
The rooftop club opens for our event ONE HOUR prior to game, i.e., 12:20 pm. (Food and beverage service starts then too.)
Club closes 30 minutes after finish of the game.
PRICE: $140 per person, by check (payable to CMSC). TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT:
Contact CMSC Rooftop Event Manager Mary Kreinbring at MaryCMSC@outlook.com for payment instructions.
• Limited space available. 100 tickets reserved for CMSC. First come, first served.
• Once the block of tickets is gone, CMSC will start a waiting list. We MAY be able to get more.
• Purchases by CMSC Clubs
Limit of 30 tickets per club UNTIL 4/21/22. No restrictions after that date
Participants’ names are requested at the time of purchase, if possible, but NO LATER THAN 8/8/22
• Purchases by Individuals
> Limit of 6 tickets per individual UNTIL 4/21/22. No restrictions after that date.
>Names are required AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
• Admittance is BY GUEST LIST ONLY. (No distribution of tickets.) A photo ID may be requested at the door for admittance.
• Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Tickets ARE transferable IF the replacement name is submitted to the Rooftop Event Manager by 8/12/22. NOTE: CMSC MAY be able to fill cancelled spots IF we have a waiting list.
• Email addresses are required for all participants so CMSC may notify them directly of the venue’s policies and/or any changes to the event.
• Lanyard credentials will be distributed by venue staff to be worn throughout the event.
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. (No price reduction for children)
• Transportation/Parking is NOT included, but information on transportation and parking options will be distributed ahead of time to registered guests.
• No signs, banners, or advertisements allowed.
LET’S PLAY BALL